Andrew G. Klein joined Western Washington University (WWU) in 2014 as an Assistant Professor in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Cornell University, and the M.S. degree in electrical engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. He then worked for awhile at several Silicon Valley startup companies before returning to Cornell to pursue a Ph.D. in electrical engineering in 2006. Prior to his arrival at WWU, he worked as a postdoctoral researcher at Supélec/LSS near Paris, France, and was an assistant professor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
former graduate students
- Raquel G. Machado: Ph.D. 2014 (expected). Last known coordinates: Paris, France.
- Wenmin He: M.S. 2013. Last known coordinates: Markem-Imaje.
- Yanjie Peng: Ph.D. 2013. Last known coordinates: The Mathworks, Inc.
- Daisy Qingxiong Deng: Ph.D. 2012. Last known coordinates: Oracle, Inc.
- Briana Morey: M.S. 2010. Last known coordinates: MC10, Inc.
- Rick Brown: Associate Professor, Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Chris Brown: Professor, Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Phil Klausmeyer: Conservation Scientist, Worcester Art Museum.
- Rick Martin: Associate Professor, Air Force Institute of Technology.
- Patrice Abry: Research Director, ENS Lyon.